Thank you so much for joining us here at Alliance Community Church (ACC). We want you to feel like you are a part of this community as quickly as possible. Here are some ways that you can get connected.
1. Attend regularly - As a community, we are growing through our study of the Word, communion, worship and fellowship. Our weekend services happen at 9am, 11am and 6pm on Sundays. The three services will be identical in programming and children's ministry.
2. Serve - You were gifted by God to do good works. When you serve, the body is built up like it was supposed to be. We need you. We want to serve with you.
3. Connect in a small group - You were meant to be known and loved and cared for. You were also made to know and love and care. Our small groups are gatherings of 8-12 people who are committed to doing life together. We'd love to do life with you.
4. Give - At ACC, we are devoted to helping the poor, both here and around the world. We are also committed to blessing Sylvan Lake. We want to be a people who have irrational generosity. We believe that we grow in our faith when we surrender our finances to Jesus Christ. We have high transparency in our financial dealings and seek to honour God in all that we do.
5. Take a Growth Track Course - Growth Track is a four week course that explains who we are as a church, who you are as a child of God, how you are gifted and how to further your connection to ACC. We will be hosting this several times a year between the two morning services.